Intuition is a skill that we have forgotten or are not using to its full potential. If you are wanting to use your intuition to help you in your field of work/personal life, this is an introduction into developing your skill of intuition.
We all have natural intuitive ability but it sometimes gets a bit neglected.
To start of, what is intuition?
- Intuition is a right brain process that taps into subconscious information in order to provide guidance about everyday life. Being intuitive means that you able to tap into subconscious information in order to receive guidance about your everyday life. Intuition can be used to receive guidance about your own life (personal intuition) or to help other people (professional intuition). People who are intuitive are not necessarily psychic. Being intuitive is about receiving guidance to make better decisions in your life, and helping guide others in theirs.
There are four main types of intuition, which include:
- Clairvoyance – clear seeing. Clairvoyant messages often arrive as an image or scene in your mind.
- Clairsentience – clear feeling. Clairsentience is the ability to receive intuitive messages via feelings, emotions, or physical sensations. …
- Clairaudience – clear hearing. …
- Claircognizance – clear knowing. It’s when our brains get an immediate download from our intuition.
Using the Gold Lotus Oracle deck in your life can help you develop your intuition, and use it to the best of your ability.
To get the best out of your deck, I recommend you have a shot at my new Gold Lotus Card Reader’s Certified E-Course. You can complete the course over six weeks which will teach you everything you need to know about reading oracle cards with the Gold Lotus Oracle deck.
You’ll learn how to build on your natural abilities, and allow your intuition to guide you in learning to read for yourself and others. The full course is just $197!
Click here to sign up now.
I’ll be with you,